I am 16 years old and my mother is threatening to send me out of the house if I don't do housework. I say no (because there's clearly no benefit for me) and she hits me. What should I do?

 I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this difficult situation. It's essential to prioritize your safety and well-being. If you are in immediate danger or feel threatened, it's important to seek help from a trusted adult, authority figure, or support organization as soon as possible.


You have the right to be safe and protected from harm. If your mother is physically harming you, it's crucial to reach out to someone you trust, such as another family member, a teacher, a school counselor, or a trusted friend's parent. They can provide you with support and guidance to ensure your safety.


It's also important to understand that your well-being is a top priority, and you deserve to be in a safe and nurturing environment. If you feel comfortable doing so, you may consider discussing the situation with a school counselor or social worker who can provide you with resources and support.


Additionally, seeking guidance from local authorities or child protective services can provide you with access to professional support and resources to ensure your safety and well-being.


Remember that you are not alone, and there are caring individuals and organizations that can offer the support and assistance you need during this challenging time. Prioritizing your safety and seeking the support of trusted adults are important steps as you navigate this situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the 4 major pillars associated with affiliate marketing?

I am 13 and I was invited to a sleepover but I do not have pajamas. What should I do

What is the best way to respond to verbal abuse?